Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76

Thread: MISS HOSTBOARD SIGNUPS

  1. #21
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When are we doing the pageant? After August 5th? Since I'm still on vacation, I won't be able to photograph the doll I want to enter until I'm at home.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Full Name: Alexandra "Ally" Lanoue
    Age:8
    Type/#: AGOT # 14
    Favorite Hobbies: Babysitting the Bitty's and taking them for a walk in the neighborhood. Also, taking care of the horses with Katie.
    Favorite Color(s): Blue
    Favorite Outfit(s): Medieval Princess Costume
    I would be a good Miss Hostboard because...
    I am always around to give an extra hand with the Bitty's and the animals. The girls come to me when they have a problem because I am good at listening and talking things out. I represent what is good and loving about American Girls.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104248289

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Octavias's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2006
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a time line question too.

    After reading the page you guys created
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] *Cheering in the background* [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    I realized that I don't have all the appropriate outfits to enter! So...
    I need to shop for some more!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    The only worry I have is that they won't be here in time for me to enter them, so what kind of a time line where you guys thinking?

    PS.
    The cheering was for all your guys's hard work.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    PM'd ya with a question!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2103766423

    astrid4

    Astrid Elise Castleberry
    Age: 9
    AGT 12

    Favorite Hobbies: Singing, reading, rock collecting and anything to do with fairies. I am basically a flower child at heart.

    Favorite Color: Purple

    Favorite outfit: Loose flowing skirts, sandals, light weight shirts

    I would be a good Miss Hostboard because....
    I believe that everyone is winner just by trying and believing in themselves. I would represent the Hostboard to the best of my ability and help others see that true beauty comes from within and I really do believe in world peace.

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 26, 2006 03:24 PM: Message edited by: 3castles ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 26, 2006 03:37 PM: Message edited by: 3castles ]</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I'm back from SAT class. (My score went up 90 points, yay me! ^_^) I'll start putting up all of these profiles and answering questions.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member kitswift22007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, I have a few pics of Kit from my album, but my camera is utterly busted and has been mailed to Manitoba. I'd love to enter Kit, but what is the deadline?

    Thanks.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The deadline for entry and the start of the first round is still up in the air. It will probably not be for at least another week. A lot of people have been asking for us to hold off a bit, so I'm hoping we can start when I get back from England around August 9...does that seem too late?

    It's really up to Kit, Kat, and Friends though. ^_^

  9. #29
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going on vacation on around August 12 for a week so... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is soooo exciting,there are like so many paticipants! This pageant will be great! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •